Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby!!!


Today (12/28) is my beautiful wife's birthday. Please drop her a line or leave her a comment on her blog.

She will spend the day as any princess would, breakfast in bed served by dashing 10 and 12 year old waiters. She placed her order before they went to bed. Girl movie day with her favorite chicks (a five hour mini series). An elegant dinner with a dashing gentleman, Monterossos for all you would be dashing gentlemen. Then gifts and a quiet evening by the fire...

I tried to give her the gifts early, but our incredible kids reminded me that birthdays are only one day long in our family, not an entire week...

G'night honey - I love you. Hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks honey! here's a link right back at ya!!

you're the best!

Nadine said...

She is adorable in that picture. Happy Birthday to her. I know she will be spoiled (as anyone should on their birthday) by you and the kiddos.

Welcome to blogland. I hope to hear more from you.

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Happy Birthday to your Queen!

And pal, you ARE a stud!

Z